Monday, September 7, 2009

LOVE SMS

We've known each other,
For a long long time,
But I never really noticed,
All the magic in your eyes,
I've been around you,
A thousand times before,
And you've always been a friend to me,
But now I'm wanting more
Sometimes my eyes get jealouse of my Heart! You Know Why? Bcoz.. you always remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES.

Some feelng r arises when we fall in love, some dream r arises when we fall in love,bt dnt break any heart cz of relation of heart beat

There are times when I fall in love with someone new, but I always seem to find myself back in love with you.

When we are apart, time goes very slowly.
A second feels like a minute.
A minute feels like an hour.
An hour feels like a day.
A day feels like a week.
A week feels like a month
A month feels like a year.
But our love for each oAs your views love is something but as for me love is everything & u r my everything.i love u sooooooooooooooo much
ther grows stronger, no matter how long we are apart.

If 100% of people love you,
make sure I am one of them,

If 99% people hate you,
make sure I am in that 1% who loves you,

If 100% of people hate you,
then make sure I am No More.

Two things are never defined in whole life,
1 is LOVE:
Bcoz u never know who LOVES u how much.
2nd Friend:
Bcoz u never know how deeply they care About U.

God Bless you,
Your mother cares for you,
Your friends miss you,
and I Love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment